- Profitable high growth international business
- SaaS and professional services business model
- Diverse responsibilities
Streamliners is a privately-owned business in Christchurch with over 90 staff and major health sector clients throughout New Zealand, Australia and, increasingly, the United Kingdom. The platforms and services we deliver assist with the healthcare of 30 million people.
The business has been operating successfully and profitably for over 20 years. It has had considerable growth in the last five years, and expects its customer base and staffing to double in the next five years. The recent and forecast growth has created the need for a new project manager role.
As project manager you will be responsible for delivering multidisciplinary business change involving process, technology, infrastructure, and people change. Projects vary in scale and you will have a small portfolio of concurrent projects reporting to a number of project sponsors across the business. The role's primary focus is to:
- Lead key business change projects from concept through to operational handover and review
- Manage stakeholders, applying a collaborative approach and delivering to requirements
- Champion good project management practice
- Coach, mentor, and coordinate other project staff
To be successful in this role you will bring with you:
- Degree-level education, with a relevant project management qualification
- At least 5 years delivering complex business change projects
- Proven experience in delivering projects within timeframe and budget
- Experience managing and coordinating multiple projects concurrently
- Sound understanding and flexibility to work to various common project management methodologies (including Agile)
- Excellent people interaction skills
- We are respectful of the expertise, passions, needs, and priorities of the people (colleagues and customers) we work with.
- We are confident in our expertise and the high standards we apply to our products and services
- We influence and meet expectations of customers through effective communication, partnership, and delivering value-for-money services
- We foster personal development of our staff by supporting their:
- Autonomy (influencing your own direction of travel)
- Mastery (working with confidence and skill)
- Purpose (knowing your work makes the world a better place)
Applicants must possess the right to work in New Zealand and be a current resident.
To apply for this job, go to https://www.seek.co.nz/job/50063657.